Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sparrow Bags at Beadles

Hi, Guys!


I wasn't able to make it to the last couple of meetings because I've had to work. But it sounds like some interesting and exciting things have been going on -- can I see some of your summer challenge items??


Just thought I'd post to let everyone know that my bags are now available at Beadles Originals Beads here in Logan. I'm sure some of you jewelry folk already know about that shop, but they have some great beads! They are just starting to expand to include gift items, so I'm excited to be a part of that and have some of my bags displayed.



Has everyone checked out the Cache Valley Gardeners' Market yet? Fresh arugula, spinach, red potatoes, cheese, grass fed beef.... yum! Not to mention the artisan booths there -- people are creating some really cool things in our area, it's worth it to get out there and support them! (And come say hi to me and some others in our group who sell there, too!)

--- Jen from Sparrow Originals

No comments: