Monday, June 29, 2009

Help Elliette Baby Win

I'm part of a virtual craft show on a fun site called Cafe Handmade. If you have some time, take a look at all the "booths", there are a lot of fun things available without all the walking around :)

They also have voting available for their "Best in Show" category and you can help me be #1! Just go to the voting page and click on Elliette Baby in the listing of shops A-L.

Right now I'm tied with another shop, so it's up to you to tip the scales in my favor :)

Also, I've seen traffic increase to my Etsy shop because of my "booth" on this site. The rates are really inexpensive and you get exposure to a whole new audience. Plus the process is really easy and you can see the results fairly quickly. If you're looking to try some advertising and not spend a ton of money, this might be a good option for you.

UPDATE: I Won!! Thanks for your support!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

dang. you're winning! after I voted 3 times it appeared they only count the one time. Oh well!