Thursday, April 9, 2009

Face-lift and buttons

You may have noticed the blog looks a little different. I've been messin' with it. New header. New 3 column layout. And new buttons! If you'd like to have a Made For Cache official button to decorate your blog, website, or whatever, all you have to do is copy and the code in the box underneath your favorite button, and paste it on your site (I prefer posting little things like that in one of Blogger's "gadgets" in the layout tab). When one of your visitors clicks on it, it will take them straight to our blog! Oh, technology...

If you ever have any advice, tips, complaints, or comments about how the blog looks or functions, please let me know. 'Cuz we're a team.

We had a great meeting yesterday! Loved the show-and-tell of our April challenge items. Just a reminder, everyone send in your photos of those items to MadeForCache@gmail.com and we'll present them to the WORLD. Yes that reminder goes for me too :)

2 comments:

Blaire said...

It looks really great. The only thing i sad about it that we can't see the cool background you made. Maybe i just need a bigger screen :)

Hilary said...

Yeah you can see some of it with a bigger screen, but I'm still thinking maybe I should make the background pattern smaller so you can see more of it. Also, maybe I'll make a background for one of the sidebars. And ideas are welcome :)