Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bags by Sparrow Originals

At our last meeting, I was thinking about how cool it would be to post little studio tours on our blog. Well, that was before I actually thought about how uninteresting my studio tour would be. Anyone have an aching desire to see a folding table and plastic bins in my basement? Didn't think so!

In lieu of my failed studio tour idea, today I'll post a variety of my bag designs. Sort of a shameless plug, show and tell type post. Of course, they can also be found on my Etsy shop, Sparrow Originals.
[Shirt Bag made with vintage men's dress shirt and vintage leather belts for handles.]

[Pleated Bag in apple green suede.]
[Pleated Clutch in red linen w/ removable strap.]
[Tucked Tote in mustard linen.]

[Clutch in pods print and antique brass frame.]
I'd love to know which are your favorites! I promise, I'll have a more exciting post for next time :) Meanwhile, I have all sorts of lovely posts happening on my personal blog.
-Jen

4 comments:

Hilary said...

My favorite is still the Tucked Tote. One of these days I'm gonna buy one...

Oh, and I'm totally up for seeing pictures of your basement! Haha. Or you could post about your inspiration for your bags, or why you started making them in the first place...

I love your bags :)

Lizzy said...

I love the little clutches! I definitely like the pattern prints. Cute bags!

Blaire said...

Love that green apple suede bag! I'll have to save my pennies to get one from you!

Anonymous said...

aw, shucks... thanks guys!