Sunday, November 1, 2009

RECYCLE, UPCYCLE, REPURPOSE, REUSE


Recently I started a new line of original items for sell on etsy. I feel a need to recycle and repurpose quality used, but discarded items. Old wool sweaters, belts, hand bags etc. have been my inspiration. I am creating beautiful hand bags. I've learned the art of hand felting and needle felting, and have used these techniques on several bags. Two such bags are listed on etsy, and can be seen here with my jewelry designs.

Other bags I am making are primarily of cotton blends, they are for shopping in style. Take these with you and save a plastic tree:). Or they can be used as children's book bags. They are cute and durable. Most of these bags are reversible.

Have a great day
Charlene

1 comment:

Blaire said...

I love the felted flowers on this bag, they're awesome!